CASA LA FE
Hotel Casa La Fe is ideally located on Plaza Fernandez de Madrid in the heart of the city, offering a calm and relaxed atmosphere but with the convenience of the town’s antiquities, restaurants and entertainments on the doorstep. The building dates from the Republican era and was restored to its former elegance in 2005 with further updating in 2016.
We have fifteen en-suite bedrooms, some with private balconies and others accommodating family groups. We offer a varied breakfast cuisine and guest facilities include a rooftop plunge pool, drinks and food bar and mirador with panoramic views, breeze and shade. Our services come recommended in the NYT, London Times Group Newspaper and ..
WHY BOOK DIRECTLY WITH US?
SECURE ENCRYPTED PAYMENTS
En-suite rooms for two or three people. Private balcony, Air conditioning, TV, WiFi, minibar and room safe.
Our Balcony rooms overlook the plaza Fernández de Madrid.
En-suite room with one queen bed or two single beds to accommodate two persons. Air conditioning, TV , WiFi, minibar and room safe.
Our Standard rooms overlook an internal courtyard.
GROUND FLOOR ROOMS
En-suite room with two single beds to accommodate two persons (Convertible in Queen size bed). Air conditioning, TV , WiFi, minibar and room safe.
Our Ground Floor rooms open onto the garden/breakfast patio.
- TripAdvisor Traveller Rating
- Based on 1,024 traveller reviews
- Most Recent Traveller Reviews
- 13 Jan 2019: “Lovely stay in Cartagena”
- 7 Jan 2019: “Great place to stay in every respect”
- 5 Jan 2019: “Perfect location in the historic district! Avoid...”
- 30 Dec 2018: “Perfect location, and friendly helpful staff”
- 18 Dec 2018: “well located, friendly hotel”
Casa la Fe
Calle Segunda de Badillo # 36 – 125, Cartagena