PROTOCOLS AND POLICIES
NEW CANCELLATION POLICY
We understand that the world is going through a great crisis, plans have changed, and travel restrictions have increased. To benefit our clients, we have decided to make our policies more flexible by offering free cancellations up to 24 hours before the reserved arrival date.
We have developed a biosafety protocol according to the guidelines of Resolution 666 of April 24, 2020, the Colombian Ministry of Health and the recommendations given by the ARL SURA. These are some of the measurements:
• Make the web check-in to speed up your arrival process and avoid crowds at the reception.
• Pack your protection elements (Face masks, antibacterial, gloves, disinfectants, etc.)
• Our employees will be trained to carry out the correct and constant disinfection of the rooms and common areas of our hotels.
• The staff will receive constant information on the importance of handwashing, social distancing in crowded places, use of the face mask, recognition of the symptoms of COVID-19 and what to do in case of suspicion of the disease in any of the clients, providers and/or coworkers.
• The staff will undergo daily temperature control and monitor for possible symptoms.
DURING YOUR STAY
• Practice constant handwashing and disinfection. Use the hotels' restrooms in the social areas. It also has informative notices with instructions for proper handwashing.
• Keep at least two meters distance between employees and other hotel guests.
• Wear the face mask in the common areas.
• Allow employees to take yourtemperature.
• Your luggage will be disinfected if you request it.
• The dining room tables will be demarcated to ensure a distance of two meters between people.
• Decorative elements in the dining room will be removed.
• We offer room service if you prefer not to use the dining room for taking your breakfast.
• Your room will be disinfected by a single person, using the required personal protection elements.
• The common areas will have antibacterial gel for use by employees and customers.
• The keys, remotes control, card and other items that are delivered to guests will be constantly disinfected.
• The used towels will be washed daily and the linen every two days. In case a guest presents COVID-19 symptoms, all their associated materiel will be treated as contagious and separated from other laundry items.
• Decorative elements will be reduced as a preventive measure, thus reducing the possibility of cross-contamination.
• All surfaces in the room (sheets, tables, remotes control, taps ...) will be disinfected with the appropriate disinfection products.
• We will eliminate the print information in the rooms, it may be consulted digitally on our website.
AFTER YOUR STAY
• A digital survey will be sent to you to know your experience at the hotel.
• There will be deep cleaning and disinfection of the used room.
• The bill will be sent digitally to you.